- Multi-ports docking station to boost your productivity, capable of data transfer, HDMI signal expansion, SD/TF card reading and more(USB Type C PD charging port up to 18W/HDMI support UHD 4K/30Hz expansion display/SD/ TF slot support up to 1TB storage/ 2 x USB 3.0 ports up to 5Gbps data transfer)
- Full-sized trackpad with multi-touch gesture function & iPad dedicated function keys, upgrade your iPad Pro into an ultimate laptop-like machine
- Suitable for various occasions: headphone jack, responsive scissor switch keys, adjustable backlight, auto sleeping mode and the sturdy spindle for best viewing angle
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9"(2018 3rd Gen & 2020 4th Gen)
- For other language layouts not listed above, plz contact us for more details
I backed this and another keyboard from a different company. That other one never came. I was worried as the design changed for Doqo, and because of bad experiences with backing crowdfunded projects I expected the worst. I got the keyboard today and I am honestly surprised. It is packed with more features than other keyboards on the market. It cuts down how many things I will need to carry to cover all my needs. It is seemingly well built, and very responsive. The design choices may split hairs with some people, but there is no questioning why certain design choices were made. Functionality is the theme here it seems.
I think most people would perhaps say the sound of the trackpad click is off-putting and loud, but this is a minor critique since you don’t have to click the trackpad. a simple click is just as effective. The trackpad might be a slight bit too responsive if your palms accidentally touch it while typing but again, minor gripe. I will have to run this keyboard through the works for the next few months, but first impressions are good.
For being so bold in your design, and following through, you get my sincere praise.
The case is five star but the manual is one star.Need’s more information about the PD charging port, tiny photo of backlight view and special key instructions. The IOS trackpad gesture chart looks good. All the changes could be put in the pdf file format that expands the manual.
Awesome keyboard case for the Ipad. Good quality, sleek and styled to look like a mac book. Awesome features! Would highly recommend
So the Doqo is by far the best keyboard on the market. I tried the Brydge Pro, and the hing broke off after 30 days. The Brydge Pro is also very very expensive, and not worth the money. The Doqo has built in hub so you can use SD cards, micro Sd, USB, and charge it via the built in PD port without having to take out the ipad. It even looks like a MacBook, and is very stylish, sleek, and beautiful. However, in all honesty mine has a small issue with the pd plug port. I notice when I plug in the apple charger to it that sometimes the keyboard is not responsive but the ipad does show it to be charging. So i wrote Doqo customer service, and they are the best. They respond very quick to all emails and provide support. They did tell me that the product is warranted for 6 months, so I’m not too concerned, but since I paid a good penny for the product, I am a little bit concerned that something might not be working correctly, and they said they will address it for me. However, all-in-all its really the absolute best keyboard that I’ve ever seen, and is the only one by far that makes the iPad Pro 2020 4th Gen. look and feel like a real MacBook with all the bells and whistles. Good job Doqo for making this product as it is the absolute best one on the Market. Thanks again.