- Multi-ports docking station to boost your productivity, capable of data transfer, HDMI signal expansion, SD/TF card reading and more(USB Type C PD charging port up to 18W/HDMI support UHD 4K/30Hz expansion display/SD/ TF slot support up to 1TB storage/ 2 x USB 3.0 ports up to 5Gbps data transfer)
- Full-sized trackpad with multi-touch gesture function & iPad dedicated function keys, upgrade your iPad Pro into an ultimate laptop-like machine
- Suitable for various occasions: headphone jack, responsive scissor switch keys, adjustable backlight, auto sleeping mode and the sturdy spindle for best viewing angle
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9"(2018 3rd Gen & 2020 4th Gen)
- For other language layouts not listed above, plz contact us for more details
This is exactly what I needed so I can use my iPad Pro the way I use a MacBook Pro. It has everything you need!
I’m in love with this piece of tech. I don’t know if it’s just the way I type or what, but sometimes the inner part of my left hand palm would touch the track pad and suddenly move the cursor, and I’d find myself in a different chat or different part of the page I‘m typing in. Apart from this, I can’t find anything that I don’t like. For all those worried about the click sound of the trackpad everyone is complaining about, it’s no louder than some of the trackpads out there.
Looking forward to use it
Came just as the first one. The packaging is not so great but the product is excellent. Nice color and works as expected. Nothing different with exception of the color. I gave 5 stars because its an excellent product but to appeal to your customers I would consider changing the packaging that it comes in. The package that the doqo comes inside is Okay referring to the box, but the packaging used around the box, flimsy/kinda dirty plastic doesn’t have curb appeal. May wanna use Amazon boxing concept. In all its still a great product and provided 5 stars just as I did in my first review. Lastly would like to mention that the Keyboard Hub needs to be upgraded to be a little bit heavier. I notice if I bend my Doqo hinge all the way forward that the ipad has a tendency to fall in that direction because the keyboard is not heavy enough to sustain the the weight of the ipad. Probably not too big an issue since I dont always keep the hinge that far forward but is kinda bothersome when I am typing a letter or something that requires all my attention and that position. Thanks for reading.
I backed this and another keyboard from a different company. That other one never came. I was worried as the design changed for Doqo, and because of bad experiences with backing crowdfunded projects I expected the worst. I got the keyboard today and I am honestly surprised. It is packed with more features than other keyboards on the market. It cuts down how many things I will need to carry to cover all my needs. It is seemingly well built, and very responsive. The design choices may split hairs with some people, but there is no questioning why certain design choices were made. Functionality is the theme here it seems.
I think most people would perhaps say the sound of the trackpad click is off-putting and loud, but this is a minor critique since you don’t have to click the trackpad. a simple click is just as effective. The trackpad might be a slight bit too responsive if your palms accidentally touch it while typing but again, minor gripe. I will have to run this keyboard through the works for the next few months, but first impressions are good.
For being so bold in your design, and following through, you get my sincere praise.